VisionFoundry offers end-to-end custom software development services. We can take your software application, portal or e-commerce website from initial vision to finished product through all stages of the development process, including requirements definition, design, usability testing, coding, deployment and maintenance
Do you need some help with a current application development project? Or do you need an entire software application developed from scratch? Whatever your software development plans VisionFoundry can help.
The VisionFoundry technical team specializes in the development of e-commerce and portal applications. Leveraging our experience in website operations and publishing, we deliver websites, intranets, and portals that are intuitive to use and easy to maintain. We also develop custom applications and integrate them with legacy applications and web services.
We can provide an end-to-end solution specific to your business needs, or apply our expertise at the level where it's needed. We're a full-service development shop so we can design and develop new projects or support existing applications, including analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation.
We support the delivery and maintenance of the user experience through the application of appropriate technologies. We are experts in front-end programming:
- Microsoft .NET
- Content management systems (CMS) - Wordpress & Drupal
- Standard-based XHTML and CSS
We also build sophisticated Ajax components and rich Internet applications.
Our current skill sets include:
- Custom web application development, based on our extensive code-bases in Microsoft .NET, Java, and Open Source development
- Third-party software integration. We have extensive experience integrating third-party software packages, suck as e-commerce, content management, and portal systems, both proprietary and off-the-shelf
- Custom and third party e-commerce implementation, covering an extremely broad range of transaction types and business models, from downloaded software to subscription to hard goods
All of our technical work is undertaken according to a structured design process. We have assimilated best practices and developed our own structures which promote efficiency, flexibility, and rapid, cost-effective development.
The story continues; if you want to give your next software project the best chance of success why not have us define and document the user requirements? Keep reading to see how VisionFoundry can produce requirements definition and documentation for your next project.
If your enterprise portal isn't working as well as you'd like, or your current portal development project has hit a roadblock, please call us to arrange a no-obligation consultation.